lets try new

Sunday, April 25, 2021

I'll not regret!!



 I'll not regret,

for not confessing my sadness to you.

 I'll not regret, 

for not confessing my madness for you.

But surely regret ,

to feel you as one of my loved one.


I felt maybe seeing me sad,

 you'll say something sweet that will lit me up,

But I was at a fault,

for expecting you as the one.


I am not angry or upset from you. 

I am not mad or fret at you.

Rather I am calm and at peace,

since I accept the reality.


I used to love and still love you.

Don't worry, I am no more expecting from few

and nor would I force you to love me back.

But I am also a human and as per human traits,

at times expectations are not bad.


And in those times of expectations 

I'll not stop myself 

because I am a sweet little girl

 and a human who loves. 

                                 -Advaita Singh

8 comments:

  1. Can't believe it's the same girl i used to know back when we were lil kids. So mature in her talks and such a wish lad :'). I'm proud of you ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️lots of love...friend from childhood😂

      Delete
  2. So awesome lines ��
    Keep it up
    God bless u always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I didn't knew you could write so well. Every line has a great feel. Keep it up and wish you more success.��

    ReplyDelete
  4. The person whom used to be kid is now growing..
    Really amazed.. What a growth❤

    ReplyDelete

Follow