lets try new

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Love, as if just met!! {POEM}

 


They both were staring at night sky,

and tried to absorb the beauty of life.

They were into each other's thought,

when she wrote:


It had been long since we chat,

still we love as if just met.

For me he had been the moon of my life,

for him I had been the sky of the night.


He thought about the day,

I expressed my love towards night sky.

But it was today,

he understood with a relief sigh.


I remember his love towards silence,

he felt delicate.

But it was today I understood it's sensitiveness,

and wished for it again.


Silence of night is something we use to talk,

reminding how together we used to take a walk.

It had been long since we chat,

still we love as if just met.

                -Advaita Singh

2 comments:

  1. We love as if we just met 😭❤️ yrrrrrr tum ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Follow