lets try new

Sunday, April 18, 2021

πŸ’™The day at my place!! {POEM}


                                                        πŸ’™THE DAY  AT  MY  PLACE

The day you were at my place,

maybe for a while.

It was the time

 when you sat by my side. 

We had a talk with a smile,

but all I wanted was just to hug you tight.


I asked you to tell your uncanny wish,

you regret about till day.

But you didn't know I did that so that,

I can hold your hand and say;

"I'll accept your side which is dark,

because for me you have always been an art."


An art with sparkling eyes,

filled with the glory of the mighty sky.

Art with an appealing smile

makes everything fine.

Art of poetry,

just like an unending story.


Soon went the hours from one to two, two to three,

forcing me to let you free.

Neither you were willing to leave,

nor I was wishing to let you go.

I caressed your eyes,

which were already looking at mine

filled with questions of " should I go?"

I wished to stop you there itself

and never let you do so.


You forwarded your hands in which I kept mine,

wishing to never leave them until the end of life.

But wishes can't be set in reality.

So within seconds, I set my eyes off You,

which wouldn't have allowed me to let you go.

Within seconds, I shuddered my hands off too,

something that you know.


Finally, we bid a bye,

having an appealing smile on our faces.

But deep inside with a cry,

it was a day you were at my place!!

                                -Advaita Singh 


1 comment:

  1. Bruv are you kidding w me!? You wanted me to review this... This is just wow. Omg my girl is hella talented. No words left😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Follow