lets try new

Sunday, June 30, 2019

My own way to think!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!
Today I am with the new project of my own way to think ........... I usually write my own stories and poem although I wrote my first poem in 5th class and now I am in 9th but still, I haven't got any suitable place for it but when I got to know about "blog", so I just felt, "yes ! It will be the right place for my poems and stories "....... Although I don't want to be any writer but still whatever comes to my mind I just write it down on a piece of paper and keep that safely, I do write some thoughts of my own I just need all of your love that is by liking, following me and sharing it more and more ........... I hope you all will like it for sure........Do comment if any inquiries........So without wasting time any more let's get started.......πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1 . The sunrise!!!!!




When the sunrise,
there's a beautiful sky.
When the bird sings,
There's the bushy spring.
When you are seen,
On the grass green.
There's someone here
Who laughs with Care.......


There's someone in joy,
With all girls and boys.
When the sun descends.,
There's the day's end.
That time we are in the lap of mother's,
With our sister and brother.
Like birds in the nest,
We too take a rest.


So it's with happy memories.,
We all go indoors.
Waiting with hope and expectations,
For what next day holds in store......
    Thank you😊.   For reading .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow