lets try new

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Rain, I love this day!!⛈☔



 Rain in itself is an emotion.

For some emotion of love and romance,

for others emotion of sadness by chance,

but for me, it's an emotion of calmness, I stance.


In those time of rain, 

electricity goes away,

cold winds began to slay.

Forcing me to say;

I love this day.


In those times of rain,

days seem to be dull

but the breeze acts as pull.

Plants began to swing,

as if in spring.

Forcing me to say,

I love this day.


Sitting by the window,

I am writing this info.

 I am so ecstatic

as well as calm.

That things seem to be pathetic,

along with some charm.


I was in delight,

until it was dazzling,

but now I am in such a plight

that I am frustrated with this storming.

It's raining heavily,

making things gravelly.

Still forcing me to say,

I love this day.


Now I'll have to clean up,

all the mess made by a cloudburst.

Still such was the case,

I could look at my face,

forcing me to say;

I love this day.

                  -Advaita Singh!



2 comments:

Follow